Monday, September 17, 2018

AH 282 - O Holy Night


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 282! 

I stayed true to the sketch this time - I liked the design and I also wanted to create a Christmas card - among my first this season, so I am WAY behind. 

Non-traditional colours for Christmas are my preference and blue is one of my favourites so I decided to cut the wreath and sentiment using shades of blue. A grey background along with silver glitter worked well. The photos don't show this card nearly as pretty as it looks in real life. It sparkles so much. 

The wreath and attached stars are from a new CTMH Cricut cartridge called Season of Joy - there are so many great images on that cartridge! 




Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Charcoal Cardstock, Pebble Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Stamps: Woodland Wishes (ret.)
Inks: Lemon
Accessories: Season of Joy Cartridge, Basic Stars Thin Cuts (ret.), Silver Foil Tape (ret.), Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)