Monday, August 20, 2018

AH 278 - Kindness Changes Everything


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge #278! 

I LOVE this sketch! I intend to use it to create a box of cards because the design is so awesome. 

This week, I tried a few different options for the sentiment and the main shape and decided to stick with flowers because they just worked so well. 

A few weeks go, I purchased the combination stamp and die set "Abstract Impressions" and "Springtime Impressions" from Stampin Up. The die for the set is one large die containing flowers and leaves and they can be cut out if you don't want to use the large die. That is what I did. I also cut the sentiment stamp so I could use it in parts. The paper is from the Adventure Fundamentals (pink piece), Cats and Bats (the green piece) and La Vie en Rose (the black striped background). I love how this all came together and the gold accents everything perfectly. I did brush the flowers with the Gold Shimmer Brush but the photography doesn't pick that up. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you use the sketch shown above 
to create something beautiful! 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Adventure Fundamentals, La Vie En Rose Paper Pack (ret.), Cats and Bats Paper Pack (ret.), Black Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Gold Foil Paper
Stamps: Abstract Impressions (SU)
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlets (SU), Rose Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Pink Dots (ret.), Gold Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant, Alyson! I think your card would work perfectly at Double Trouble #8. Hope to see you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really coming up with unique beautiful color themes and loving that bold striped background against them and gold embossed sentiments are striking...gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)