Monday, February 5, 2018

Atlantic Hearts 250 - Crafty Friends


Welcome to another challenge at Atlantic Hearts! 

This week's sketch has string, twine, ribbon or perhaps thin strips of paper involved, depending how you interpret those very thin lines... I chose to use twine on my card and braid three pieces of it together. I love the end result! 
I used a stamp set that I have had for a couple of months but just broke out for the first time. The sentiments are so perfect for crafting - all about creative friends! How can you not LOVE this sentiment? The white background is embossed with a dot folder to keep the dotty theme to match the paper that I used from the Make Waves paper pack. And old button provided the perfect centre under the sentiment and I used four coloured twine strands to create a bow, for which I slightly pulled the bows ends apart to create different loop sizes. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Make Waves Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock
Stamps: Crafty Friends (Altenew)
Inks: Emerald, Pansy
Accessories: Nestabilities Dies (not CTMH), Green Twine (Stampin Up), Purple Twine (Stampin Up), White Twine, Dot Embossing Folder (ret.), White Button (ret.), Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson




3 comments:

  1. What crafter wouldn't like that sentiment...love it. Love how you did the multi color bows and twists of the twine. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a AWESOME sentiment. I love the braided twine.. and the button ties it together perfectly. Great JOB ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and that sentiment is awesome thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)