Monday, June 5, 2017

H2H - Fiesta!

The theme at Heart 2 Heart this week is Fiesta! I'm not sure if this time of the year is a time of fiestas in the US or not but I can't think of any particular fiesta celebrations in Canada that are going on at the present time... other than the fact that Canada is celebrating its 150th year as a country this year and that celebration has been going on since January. The actual celebration is July 1st. 

So, I decided to do just a celebratory card - a fun card. I love this llama stamp and the "punny" saying that goes with it. Inside I stamped a birthday greeting for the recipient. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your Fiesta projects! You have until the end of June to link up with this project or any of our June challenges. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Prickly Pear Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Prickly Pear Cardmaking
Inks: Emerald, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge (ret.), Prickly Pear Cardmaking Die Cuts, Prickly Pear Sequins, ShinHan Markers, Ribbon (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the coloring on the llama and the lacy ribbon adds a little feminine touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors, very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable! I didn't get this stamp set/thin cuts bundles, but after seeing your card, I may have to! Love the beautiful colors of Prickly Pear too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)