Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Celebrate with Flowers

A friend of mine is getting married early in the fall but there is a bridal shower coming up for her in a couple of weeks. I have had this Simon Says Stamp set for a while now but haven't done anything with it until now. I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest but am not sure who the artist was (my apologies...) The flowers were stamped, coloured with Wink of Stella Glitter Pens (although the glitter doesn't show here) and then die cut. The ribbon across the bottom took me forever to gather and pleat using glue dots to hold it together. 

A combination of retired paper made a good background for the pink and green colours that I wanted. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Calypso Paper pack (ret.), Brushed Paper Pack (ret.), White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Balloon Wishes, Spring Flowers (SSS)
Inks: Raspberry, Willow, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Spring Flowers Dies (SSS), Wink of Stella Glitter Pens, Sugar Rush Gems (ret.), Green Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. What a perfect card for a wedding shower! It looks like Spring, a new life, a new beginning for the happy couple. She will love it for sure! Thanks for sharing your talent :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)