Monday, February 1, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - Two!

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is two! Two because it is the beginning of February, so it is the second month of the year. So, two of something, the number two, seconds - however you interpret "two". 
I chose to create a card that has the number "2" on it. Not intentionally, this card has absolutely no stamping on it at all... it is entirely created using images from the Cricut. I intended to use stamps to stamp my numbers but I also wanted to use a wreath with a bird and by the time I cut that in the size I wanted, the stamps I thought I might use ended up being just a little too large, so cricut cuts worked out better... C'est la vie! 

So, I ended up with a 5x7 card - no idea who the eventual recipient will be, but I think it is kind of cute :) 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart to show us your interpretation of two. You have the entire month of February to enter any of the challenges this month! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Penelope Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock
Stamps: none
Inks: none
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Artistry Cartridge, Clear Sparkles Assortment, Black Journaling Pen, ShinHan Marker - Lavender

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)