Monday, February 29, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - THREE!

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is Three! Since it is the beginning of March (well officially, not until tomorrow), and March is the third month of the year, the theme is THREE! So anything you can create that represents three is a go!
I decided to stretch it this time as I really didn't want to create a card with a three on it... I decided instead to do a layout that contained THREE photographs. This is a layout of my beautiful doggie, Mika.
The journaling explains how she is a dog who loves to burrow under the blankets and she was so tired that she couldn't even keep her eyes open (as you can see by the bottom picture). I don't very often get good pictures of her as she hates having her picture taken so this was a lucky set of pictures.
I used an old sketch from Pinterest as my guide and cut a stencil from the Artbooking cartridge to provide a bit of added interest up top on the paper.


This shows a close up of the photo area...


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of THREE. You have the entire month of March to enter any or all of the challenges posted this month. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Whisper
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Artistry Cartridge, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, Grey Enamel Gems, Silver Sequins, ShinHan Marker, Black Sparkle Flourishes - Small (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Lagoon and glacier are my favorite colors - I even have my home decorated with pops of what I call "spruce" - a blue-green-gray color. That means I am loving this card and most especially because it includes that precious Mika. What a special tribute to her! Very sweet, Alyson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mika is so adorable, and what a gorgeous scrapbook page surrounding her with your favorite colors. Boy, girl, you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)