Friday, February 12, 2016

Heart 2 Heart: Colour Challenge

This week at Heart 2 Heart, we have a colour challenge. It is shades of red, black and white. I love working with black and white and the La Vie en Rose paper pack is one of my favourites because any colour goes with it. It just happens to have a gorgeous sheet of red and pink flowers enclosed with it but I didn't choose to use that for my card. Instead, I chose a piece of paper from the Sangria paper pack - and I just happened to pick a piece that was quite uniform in colour, considering it is the piece that fades in and out with various colours from that paper pack. It is almost uniformly Pomegranate in colour. 

I have wanted to use the Little Things stamp for ages and this was the perfect opportunity! 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of red, white and black. You have the rest of February to enter any or all of the challenges posted this month! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Vie en Rose paper pack, Sangria paper pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Little Things
Inks: Black
Accessories: Foam Tape, Sangria Assortment, Grey Enamel Gems, Silver Sequins

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)