Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 Days of Christmas

After reading a terrific post on the Close To My Heart Facebook page, I decided to do the 12 Days of Christmas for some friends of mine. The hardest part was figuring out what to put into each of the bags or containers since they are really not very large! That takes some creative thinking! 

I have already missed a couple of days so I am behind with my posts but here was the first day. 



I wanted to do cupcakes but no matter how hard I tried, I could not cut the box from the Artiste cartridge large enough to fit a reasonable size cupcake, even with a 12x24 inch mat. There was all sorts of space left over in the cutting diagram that I couldn't delete... So, I ended up going with a pair of tarts instead and creating these boxes that ended up being about 4x4 inches and approx. 2 inches in height. 

Tune in tomorrow for another idea - daily through until Christmas Day! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Snowhaven Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: Magical Day
Inks: Glacier 
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Snowflake Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Clear Sparkles, Cranberry Ribbon (ret.), Twine (ret.), Ruby Mini-Medley Collection, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)