Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas bring us a Ruby gift bag filled with hand cream and some little chocolates - a very practical gift in our Canadian winter (well, maybe not the chocolates... but certainly the hand cream!) The tag is from the Season's Tweetings set last winter and I just adore the little bird so I had him sit on top of the sentiment within the wreath. These little bags are so practical for so many things - I just love them :) 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Season's Tweetings Tag (ret.)
Stamps: Magical Day, Season's Tweetings (ret.)
Inks: Topiary, Black, Ruby
Accessories: Season's Tweetings Ruby Bag (ret.), Circle Punch (not CTMH), Foam Tape, ShinHan Markers

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)