Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thank You Card for Thirty One Hostess

A friend of mine is hosting a Thirty One party next week and she is doing a fabulous job of inviting a ton of guests and making sure everything is in place for her event! I expect it will go really well for her. As part of her hostess gift, she will also be receiving this card that I created for her as a thank you for hosting the event. 

The card was based on an old Verve sketch (shown below the card). I used the Chantilly papers just because I love them! 


 
Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Chantilly Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Buttercup Cardstock, 
Stamps: Thank You (ret.), Scroll Album Workshop (ret.)
Inks: Ruby, Pear, Cotton Candy
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Flamingo Dots, Bitty Sparkles, Black and Grey Sparkles, Spellbinder Dies (not CTMH), Black Journaling Pen, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)