Friday, June 20, 2014

Another Thank You Card...

Today's thank you card is for a customer from a recent Thirty One party that was hosted by a friend of mine. She had several guests there and I ended up creating a few cards as I didn't have enough thank you cards on hand to send to everyone afterwards. 


I have fallen in love with the Owls stamp set... I just adore the two owls in this set. I used one of them here. The Lollydoodle paper works perfectly with this stamp set as well. 

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Lollydoodle Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Slate Cardstock
Stamps: Owls, Thank You (ret.)
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Cocoa Pigment Ink, Pear Pigment Ink, Juniper Pigment Ink
Accessories: Neutral Buttons (ret.), Blush Waxy Flax (ret.), Pink Polka Dot Ribbon (not CTMH), Various Copic Markers (not CTMH), Alcohol Blending Pen

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)