Sunday, June 8, 2014

Love Much, Laugh Often... Atlantic Hearts Challenge Card

Finally, after many months, I am trying a card challenge again! It has been way too long! 

Some members of my upline's team run this challenge blog and I have always wanted to participate but have not had the time until now. As it is, this entry will barely make it in before the deadline this week! I love this challenge blog because it is always a sketch challenge and those are my favourite :) 

So, here is my card. I love this owl stamp set and this is the first time I have used it. I am not good at colouring to begin with, so this was an extra challenge for me. The sketch for the challenge is found below the card. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: Owls, Big Hug
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Chocolate Pigment Ink, Pear Pigment Ink, Ruby Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Burlap Ribbon, Ruby Chevron Ribbon, Green Ribbon (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Ruby Buttons (ret.), Colonial White Waxy Flax (ret.), Blue and Green Epoxy Gems, Copic Markers (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

8 comments:

  1. This is super uber cute. It's great having you play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. BTW, I think you did a fabulous job at colouring those owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those owls!! really awesome card! That burlap is really great. Thanks for playing with us this week at AHSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I am not great at colouring either, but you did a lovely job. thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and cheery card! You did a great job with colouring in the owls. Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love it! The owls are so stinkin cute! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cute owls! Great job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)