Friday, April 4, 2014

Silent Auction Cards - Installment #3

This is the third set of cards for my church's upcoming Silent Auction. I am slowly making my way through these sets... My goal is to create at least one more set in the next few days.

This set is one of Thank You cards because everyone needs thank you cards at some point. All the cards in the set are the same, so the first photo shows one card with the box and the second photo shows a close up of the card.

I used an old sketch as my basis for the card and it can be 
found below. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Jubilee Paper Pack, Topiary Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Thanks (ret.)
Inks: Topiary, Indian Corn Blue
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon, Base and Bling Red Jewels, Sparkles - Black and Grey Assortment, Base and Bling Floral Accents (ret.), White Flowers (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)