Saturday, April 5, 2014

Silent Auction Cards - Last Set

This is the final set of cards for the Silent Auction. I am so glad to be finished and moving on to other things. 

This final set was created using the Ivy Lane Papers - one of my favourite sets of papers from the Idea Book. I love the patterns and colours in this paper pack. Everything is so rich and intense. 

The first photo shows the box and the two cards. The following photos show the two cards in greater detail, along with the Atlantic Hearts sketch on which I based the cards. 
Supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Ivy Lane Paper Pack (includes cardstock available only with this kit), Blush Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Look to the Light
Inks: Smokey Plum, Hollyhock
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Ivy Lane My Stickease, Ivy Lane Assortment, Cream Pleated Ribbon (not CTMH), Off-White Crocheted Lace (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)