Thursday, February 13, 2014

Two More Cards for Church Elder

I finally finished 40 cards in total for the Clerk of Session at my church. She was thrilled to receive all of them last Sunday so she can start using them. 
Keeping with the simple theme, the following two cards are of the same idea - nothing too complex. 

Both cards are based on ideas I found on Pinterest - LOVE that resource! I used the now retired For Always paper (I stocked up on that as I love the versatility of that paper since it is black and white and can be combined with any colour). Here, I combined it with Lagoon. I used a Stampin' Up stamp for the image and a retired stamp from one of the Card Chatter stamp sets for the sentiment.  

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: For Always Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy (ret.), Stampin' Up Stamp (not CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: White Daisy Organdy Ribbon (ret.)

The second card was also based on a design from Pinterest. It took a little more time as cutting flags on the ends of each piece takes a fair bit of time and I made eight of these cards in total. I used the Sarita Paper Pack - another of my favourites.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Sarita Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Big Hug, Cricut Art Philosophy Stamp Set, Lucy Workshop on the Go Stamp Set (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Blush
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Purple Glitter Gems, Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)