Saturday, February 15, 2014

Card for Special Friend

This is a card for a very special friend. We met about 10 years ago and have reconnected after about 4 years of absence. I have really missed him and it great to renew our relationship.

So, with that in mind, this is a special card for both of us. I hope he enjoys this card as much as I had fun creating it! I used a pattern from a Scrapbooks and Cards publication called Cardmaps Today as my guide.


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Jubilee Paper Pack, Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Wonderful You, Smiles (ret.)
Inks: Cocoa Pigment Ink, Indian Corn Blue Pigment Ink
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Brown Thread (not CTMH), Off-White Thread (not CTMH), Sewing Machine, Blue Glitter Trim (not CTMH), Blue Twine (not CTMH), Wooden Buttons (ret.), Copic Markers (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Mocha Opaques, Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)