Saturday, January 25, 2014

Baby Frame Gift with Cards

My wonderful minister and his beautiful wife are expecting a baby boy in just a couple of weeks. She has had a difficult pregnancy and has been ill throughout the entire period. I thought that giving this to them now would be appropriate, particularly the cards as I know that many people have been helping them out since she has been home bound and on bed rest and they also have a daughter who will be turning 4 right around the time their baby is due as well. 
I have created 20 cards (5 of each design) but only one of each is shown on the frame. The cards are generic in nature, just reading "Thanks", so she can use them for whatever she needs. The side of each card has also been stamped with either "Just a note to say thanks" or "When I count my blessings, I count you first." 

I hope they enjoy this and display it somewhere in their home with photos of both of the kids, especially now that they will have both a little boy and a little girl. 


This is a close up of the left side of the banner.


And the right side of the banner. 


Lastly, a better look at one of the cards. 


Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Babycakes Paper Pack, Buttercup Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Colonial White Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Perfect Fit - Frames 2, A Friend Like You (ret.), Thank You (ret.)
Inks: Honey, Sunset, Chocolate, Buttercup, Honey
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Colonial White Frame, Mini Clothespins, Yellow Paint (not CTMH), Brown Paint (not CTMH), Sponge Daubers, Scalloped Punch, 11/4 Circle Punch, Dimensional Elements - Banners, Framework, Snapshots, Silver Shimmer Trim, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment, Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems

Enjoy, 
Alyson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)