Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sympathy Card for Special Friend

A good friend of mine recently had a terrible accident occur in her daughter's life. Her daughter's best friend was killed in a car accident at the tender age of just 22. The young girl's boyfriend was seriously injured but is expected to survive. Fortunately, the young girl was a Christian, as is her boyfriend. 

I immediately created this card and sent it on to my friend's daughter. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain she and her family must be experiencing. I can only hope that they will lean on each other and on God in this time of need. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: For Always Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Blush Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, White Daisy Card Base
Stamps: Words of Comfort
Inks: Lagoon Pigment Ink, Blush
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Corner Rounder, Scallop Border Punch, Foam Tape, Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment, Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment, Sparkles - Black and Grey Assortment

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)