Thursday, November 14, 2013

Female Birthday Card

A good friend of mine has a birthday coming up shortly and when I saw this card in the new Make It From Your Heart Book, I knew it would be perfect for her. I didn't vary from the pattern at all - used everything exactly as it was, including the same stamp sets. I only used different paper. I chose to use Sarita paper as the colours are nice and bold. 


I love the way it turned out. I really need to make a stash of birthday cards so I am not scrambling at the last minute all the time! It just feels so good to want to create again!! FINALLY!!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Sarita Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Perfect Fit Frames 2, Holiday Tags
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Cotton Candy, Lagoon
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Turquoise Shimmer Tape (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Red, Purple and Pink Sparkles (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)