Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Follow Your Heart" Mini Album (from Convention)

Yes, it has taken me this long to get around to finishing my projects from Convention... isn't that awful?? With no creative juices for the longest time, my projects sat partially done until now and most people don't know how sick I really was at Convention so I just barely got started on any of the projects to begin with. It felt good to get this one done. I am going to give it to a friend as a gift so there are no photos or journaling included. 
If you are debating whether to purchase the Artbooking Cartridge, this is a good reason to show you why you NEED it! I believe all the Cricut cuts for this project were done with that cartridge. I found when I got to the end that I was missing a few cuts and had to improvise a bit but like they say in the scrapping world, "There are no mistakes, just opportunities to embellish!"  











Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Laughing Lola Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Geometric Backgrounds
Inks: Lagoon, Black, Topiary, Honey
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements, Laughing Lola Assortment, Foam Tape, Grey Wool Baker's Twine

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)