Saturday, September 7, 2013

Laughing Lola Cards

Finally, I have finished some cards.... it seems to take me forever, but I guess that comes from slowly healing from surgery and not being able to concentrate for long periods of time just yet.

These are cards that I will use for an upcoming workshop. Those of you who are reading this and are interested in the workshop, details are on my Workshop Link at the top of my blog. 

This first card is based on a card made by Pam Korte. The sketch is from our new Make It From The Heart Book but I loved the way she added the flowers to the black cardstock. This is also the only card where the inside is finished as well - the others just have white cardstock inside and can be customized as desired.

The second card is based on a Freshly Made Sketch design but I saw a card by Allisa Chilton using this colour combination and just loved it! Since my customers won't be purchasing the Complements, I had to create the flower using the Laughing Lola WOTG stamp set.
The next card was found on Pinterest. There is simply no better place to go for ideas!! And yes, it does use some non-CTMH products (Nestabilities) as I wasn't able to find the correct dimension rectangles...
The last card was also found on Pinterest. It's a little hard to see the print here but I love the simple elegance of this card.
The list of supplies below includes everything for all 4 cards. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Laughing Lola Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock
Stamps: You Are My Happy, A True Thank You, Happy Birthday (ret.), Laughing Lola WOTG, Hello Tweety, Swirls Around
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Gypsy Pigment Ink, Hollyhock Pigment Ink, Whisper Pigment Ink, Black, Lagoon, Markers: Gypsy, Copic BG13 (not CTMH)
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Sparkles, Slate Polka Dot Ribbon, Nestabilities (scalloped rectangle, rectangle, label - not CTMH), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Corner Rounder

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)