Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet Stop Challenge Card - Avonlea Thinking of You

This card was made for the Sweet Stop Challenge this week. I have used the sketches from this website but have never actually posted a card to their site before. I love their sketches - I think maybe the pink colour of each of their sketches appeals to me! I have many of them posted on my Pinterest site. The sketch can be found below the card.
I kept my card simple, using only the Avonlea papers and Stickease along with some ribbon. Stamping on the Stickease was a breeze using our new Pigment ink! 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack (includes cardstock available only in Avonlea Paper Pack), Slate Cardstock
Stamps: Casual Expressions
Inks: Twilight Pigment Ink
Accessories: Avonlea Stickease, Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape, Black and Grey Sparkles

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Alyson. That circle element reminds me of a star. So very pretty in blue. I am so glad you are enjoying our sketches. The grosgran ribbon is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)