Monday, August 13, 2012

Flirty Thank You Card

The more I work with the Flirty Paper Pack, the more I am liking it - even those great big flowers! 
This base of this card was created using the Artiste Cartridge. I haven't ordered any of our new markers yet so the only ones I had were the two we were given at Convention but I LOVE the shading that I was able to do with just the two of them - I can't wait until I can order all the other ones (I am waiting until I can get them all before I order them).
I decided to be a little bit different this time and stitch on my burlap. I just hand-stitched through the material with our new Baker's Twine, giving it a more unified look. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Flirty Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock
Stamps: Love Blooms
Inks: Black Staz-On, New England Ivy, Ponderosa Pine, Markers - Cotton Candy
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sparkles - Clear Assortment, Burlap Ribbon, Baker's Twine - Harvest Assortment, Foam Tape, Autumn Lane Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)