Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Layout for My Workspace

This is the last layout from the portrait session I had done with my mom. This will be the one that hangs in my workspace as it is my favourite photo of the two of us. Thanks for your patience as I scrapbooked each and every picture that was taken... It was a lot of work but at least they are all completed now. 

Below the layout, I have shown a close-up of the picket fence on the layout. I love how this turned out. I thought we might have something similar on our cricut cartridge but I couldn't find anything that would work so I just cut the pieces out and made it on my own. 


Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Sweetheart Paper Pack (ret.), Black Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Reinker, Bamboo
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sparkles Flourishes, Clear Sparkles, Petals Paper Flowers, Flutter Paper Shapes, Bling Assortment, Pink Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Various Flowers (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Doilies (not CTMH), Edge Distresser, Sewing Machine and Pink Thread (not CTMH), Border Punch (not CTMH), Irresistibles Lots of Dots Alphabet, Bitty Buds Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)