Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So busy!

I just wanted to let you know that I am still here but you may not be seeing any posts for a while. I have decided to enter the Album Contest at Convention so that is going to keep me busy for the next while. I have to get it done now as Extravaganza deadlines are coming up pretty quickly so I don't have much time to work on these layouts. I have a pretty good idea what I want to do, but it takes time and 
that is at a premium right now... 
As soon as I have some more of it - time, that is, I will be back to posting regularly here. So, in the meantime, I ask for your understanding as these are projects I cannot 
share at the moment. 
I am also on my quest to drop those last 10 pounds. I am now down 75 pounds and am determined to lose those final 10 pounds before Convention! I am watching my diet very carefully and walking over an hour daily and they are s.l.o.w.l.y coming off but it is a frustrating process. But I WILL do it! I intend to look my very best when I stand at my booth at Extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)