Monday, April 9, 2012

H2H Challenge - We are So Blessed Card

This will be my last post for a week as we are off to Florida for a week's vacation tomorrow - YEAH! Hopefully it will be warmer there than it has been here lately!

I wanted to get in my Heart 2 Heart Challenge for the week before I left, though!
This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. Since I love the Dotty for You paper so much, I HAD to use that! (I obviously didn't straighten my card very well when I edited it this morning... I'm pretty tired today...)
The sketch is shown below the card.  

Have a great week and I'll be back next week! I'll still be checking my blog for comments while I am away!

Enjoy,
Alyson

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Dotty For You Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock
Stamps: Blessed (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Hollyhock
Accessories: Ribbon - Pink Collection, Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Paradise Paper Flowers, Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Blending Pen, Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! You are on the ball! Enjoy your vacation. Thanks for taking the H2H sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Have fun on your vacation. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card...I was just looking at this stamp set yesterday while making cards with Dotty For You. You've paired them well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made such a bright happy card and the pearls are quite a nice touch. Thanks for getting so much done so early and for sharing on H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Have a great vacation! Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Alyson. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty... I love the way you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy card; great use of flowers. Thanks for sharing on H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)