Sunday, August 14, 2011

Typeset WOTG

We're back from our canoe trip - and I managed to get a good case of poison ivy in all the places you don't want to get poison ivy... Trust me - don't squat in the bushes before checking them out really carefully first! It will be a very uncomfortable next few weeks! 

Anyways, the following layouts and cards can be double clicked to see more details if you wish. We did indeed come this close to this moose in the first layout - he visited our campsite a few years ago and we simply could not get him to leave... he just kept coming back. To get an idea how large he was, check out the size of him walking in front of our tent in the picture on the right side on the layout... 
I was at a real loss for photos to use for the second layout - we don't have kids and do not play hockey so photos to use for a title of "Speed and Umph" just weren't in my stash, so I chose some old ski pictures. These type of grunge-like layouts and cards are really not my style. but it was nice to try them out for a bit of a change. 


I hope to down to some creating in the coming days now that I am home for a while. I have some photos that I need to get onto some layouts and some of my own cards to get done as well plus a cricut machine sitting here that is is crying out for some play time!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Typeset Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Typeset WOTG Stamp Set, Token Alphabet
Inks: Black, Cocoa, Juniper, Creme Brulee, Cocoa Re-inker
Accessories: Milepost Shapes, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Texture Tools, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint, Dry Embossing Stylus, Craft Jars, Foam Tape, Wooden Buttons, Bamboo Waxy Flax






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)