Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roxie Birthday Card

I have a lot of birthdays coming up in the next few months - and I don't like to wait to the last minute to make my cards. This is a card that was totally inspired (read CASEd from Vicki Wizniuk (click on her name to take you to her blog to see the original card for the idea). I loved the idea so much but I really wanted to use the new Roxie paper. I love the Dreams Come True stamp set and wanted to incorporate that as well. 
This is the result. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

All supplies used are CTMH
Paper: Roxie Paper Pack, Vanilla Cream Cardstock
Stamps: Dreams Come True, Card Chatter - Birthday, Backgrounds and Borders
Inks: Black, Tulip, Smoothie, Grey Wool
Accessories: Red Glitz Glitter Gel, Scallop Punch (SU), Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Great take, and thanks for the link. I have to say that those adorable little puppy faces at the top of your page are sooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)