Friday, March 16, 2018

HAPPY Eclipse card

I started creating this evening with a completely different intention in mind - and then ended up with this. 


I have seen many eclipse cards and have always wanted to try one, so here is mine. I used a retired stamp set to stamp the flowers - Adore You - and after I had everything cut out, I decided to emboss it. That was a lesson in itself... trying to keep all the pieces together in the folder was quite a task! 

I think perhaps the card looks like it has the measles... but I still like it. I did stamp and decorate the inside as well as it is intended to be a birthday card, so happy birthday is stamped on the inside as well as a few floral images. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock
Stamps: Adore You (ret.), Birthday Sparkles
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Block Alphabet Thin Cuts, Cascading Dots Embossing Folder (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Gotta try this technique...beautiful and such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)