Monday, August 14, 2017

Heart 2 Heart - Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is a sketch challenge - my favourite kind of challenge. I have always loved working with sketches as I find they give me a starting point. Whether you choose to create a card, a layout or something else, as long as we can see the sketch design in your project, that is what matters. You can rotate it, flip it, use a different shape, etc. Just make sure the basic sketch is visible. 

I chose to stay pretty true to the original design. I did want to leave the ends of my card open, though, and that took some extra time to do. I love this new floral pattern in the brand new Adventure Fundamentals - and I did add some shimmer with the Clear Shimmer Brush in a few places but it is hard to see. 


Come and join us and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above at Heart 2 Heart. You have the rest of August to enter this or any of the other August challenges.

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Adventure Fundamentals, White Daisy Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Inks: Raspberry
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Foam Tape, Clear Shimmer Brush, Acetate (not CTMH), Sequins (not CTMH), Sticky Tape (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love your shaker card...very creative for this sketch challenge...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for this sketch challenge ~ the sparkle from the shimmer brush is the finishing touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)