Monday, August 21, 2017

AH 226 - No Beauty Shines Brighter...


Another awesome sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week... wait - EVERY WEEK is a terrific sketch at Atlantic Hearts! 

I chose to use Close To My Heart's new gold foil sheet to emboss a gorgeous design for my background. There is a brand new rose embossing folder and I love it! The foil paper is nice and thick so it embosses very well as you can see. The sentiment is from a new stamp set called "Inspire" and contains 4 wonderful sayings, great for inspiring anyone! 

The flowers and leaves are from a Simon Says Stamp collection that I have had for a while and decided to pull out just for this card. I brushed the flowers with the Gold Shimmer Brush but it doesn't show up in the photo.



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock, Gold Foil Paper
Stamps: Inspire, Spring Flowers (not CTMH)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Pansy
Accessories: Rose Embossing Folder, Spring Flowers Dies (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Thin Foam Tape, Whimsy Ribbon Collection, Gold Shimmer Brush

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Alyson! I LOVE how the embossing folder on foil makes those flowers POP! I am definitely putting the Flower Embossing folder on my next order. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous and you didn't use turquoise. Agree with Denise, a necessity for this embossing folder. The foil is striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)