Monday, July 3, 2017

H2H - No Worries Doily Enclosure Card

Welcome to Heart 2 Heart's first July challenge - and we are welcoming some new members to our team! Be sure to check out all our posts this week as everyone on the Design Team is posting this week so you can welcome our new members - we are so excited to have them joining us! 

No Worries (or its colour scheme if you don't have the paper pack) is the opening challenge for the month of July. I chose to use the paper pack for my project. I did not purchase any of the related stamp sets for this collection so I chose a retired stamp set for my sentiment. I welded together a doily from Artbooking with a base shape on my Cricut for the card cover and then made a card to fit inside. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your creation using No Worries or its colour palette.

The colour scheme for the No Worries paper pack includes the following colours:

  • Cashmere
  • Glacier
  • Lagoon
  • Sapphire
  • Whisper
  • White Daisy
Just a reminder to make sure that you use at least some Close To My Heart products in your project. You have the entire month of July to link up with this challenge and any of the upcoming July challenges.

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: No Worries Paper Pack
Stamps: Smiles Begin with You (ret.), Shower Flowers
Inks: Sapphire, Lagoon
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Cricut Shapes (not CTMH), No Worries Sequins, Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Gold Shimmer Trim, Aqua Shimmer Trim, White and Gold Twine

Enjoy, 
Alyson




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, with the flowers and the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card...love how you incorporated the doily as a sleeve for your card...creative and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond beautiful Alyson, I am a fan of your work always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)