Monday, July 31, 2017

Heart 2 Heart - Friends

The theme this week at Heart 2 Heart is Friends. National Friendship Day is August 6, so this theme is perfect for this week! 

The Flower Market Cricut Cartridge has a wonderful cut with the word "Friends" as you will see below. Although I am writing my post a week in advance, I have a funny feeling that I will not be the only design team member using this image for my artwork this week! The image works so well for both cards and scrapbook pages that I expect you will see it on a lot of artwork - both design team artwork and on participant entries for this challenge! I found the pattern for my card in the Make It From Your Heart book - Volume 2 (pattern #29).

I chose to use the Little Dreamer paper pack for the colours because I liked the floral paper and the colour scheme within that paper. I added silver glitter paper for some extra shimmer. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart this week and celebrate National Friendship Day. Show us your project about friends. This is the first challenge for the month of August so get started now so you can complete every challenge this month and be a Heart 2 Heart Sweetheart! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Little Dreamer Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Little Dreamer Glitter Gems

Enjoy, 
Alyson


SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alyson. Thank you for my birthday birthday card, too. It was such a nice surprise to receive. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that banner cut, and how you used all the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Alyson. I love how you did the FRIENDS in the glitter paper, makes it really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner cut, which CTMH Cricut was this from? You selection of design papers for this sketch are a great combination and a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)