Monday, February 13, 2017

H2H - Tuxedo Black and White

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is titled "Tuxedo - Black and White". I interpreted that to create a project using black and white. I LOVE challenges like this because they really make me think and try things I am not normally doing every day. 

I had to spend some significant time on my Cricut machine, preparing individual flower stems by slicing leaves and grouping images to turn them to black so they could cut as a group rather than as individual pieces. I love the way this turned out. I pulled a very old button from my stash along with some old ribbon and they went perfectly with this design. I chose not to add a sentiment to my card - if I want one later, that can always be added at a later date. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of "Tuxedo - Black and White". You have the rest of the month of February to enter this or any of the February challenges. 

Products used are Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper:White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks None
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Dot Embossing Folder (ret.), Diamond Embossing Folder (ret.), Button (ret.), Satin Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson






SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love the black on white and the floral you designed on the cricut...creative and such an accomplishment...takes a lot of time but well worth it. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)