Thursday, September 8, 2016

Another Birthday Card...

My mom is celebrating her 89th birthday next week. Since I see her every couple of weeks, I had to make this a little bit in advance for her. I wanted to use the red heart ribbon from Close To My Heart so when I saw this card made by Jessica Williams on Pinterest, I knew it was exactly what I wanted to create for my mom. The flourish die is one that I recently purchased from Stampin Up but everything else would work exactly as I wanted! 

The card has such nice, clean lines and came together easily and quickly. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Tags (ret.), Shower Flowers, Card Word Puzzle (ret.)
Inks: Cranberry, Whisper
Accessories: Flourish Thinlets (not CTMH), Adventure Ribbon Pack, Red Enamel Gems, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the white and especially the red really pop on the grey background...your mom for sure should love this card. Love the red heart bow...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)