Monday, August 8, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 172 - Sympathy Card

I stayed true to the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week - and I was in need of a sympathy card pretty quickly. Those are the types of cards that I never seem to keep around! 

The new Flower Market cartridge is awesome! There are SO MANY flowers from which to choose! The one on this card happens to be a flat flower but there are all sorts of three dimensional flowers that can be created as well as containers in which to place the flowers and all sorts of other great images. I chose to stay with a blue-green colour scheme to match the flowers, so I used Glacier, Crystal Blue and Lagoon. The papers are varying designs from the new Adventure and Whimsy Fundamental papers. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of this week's sketch! You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Adventure Fundamentals, Whimsy Fundamentals
Stamps: Heartfelt Thoughts
Inks: New England Ivy
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Glacier Twine (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Alyson! I love the lilies and the color scheme you used. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagoon is here to stay...I'll bet you're happy it didn't retire...love the die-cut flower from new cartridge and the Fundamental paper selections. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the New Jersey Queen. Absolutely gorgeous. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)