Saturday, August 13, 2016

In the Mood for... a Flower Card!

With the incredibly dry conditions here, there have been no flowers blooming anywhere. Everything has dried up as we haven't had rain for weeks on end. I miss the flowers... I am not a gardener myself but I miss walking down the street and seeing the gardens with the blooming flowers and greenery that is nowhere to be found right now. We haven't had a summer like this in many, many years...

So, I decided to create a flower card to bring some blooms back! This card is CASEd from Pinterest because I loved the idea so much! It was created using the stamp set "What I Love" from Stampin' Up. The flower stamp is a triple stamp set, designed to be stamped over top of each subsequent image three times. I loved the idea of using the "over images" as backgrounds... 

The idea for this card was originally created by Tracy May. I love the way this turned out - so clean and simple. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: What I Love (not CTMH), Happy Birthday (ret.)
Inks: Pacifica, Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Glacier, Fern
Accessories: Foam Tape, Florence Sequins, Twine (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)