Monday, May 2, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 158 - Puzzle Piece Birthday Card

This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts is pretty straight forward but I wanted to add some interest to it so I decided to do my square using puzzle pieces in 4 different shades of red. I used the Paper Fundamental Cardstock for those pieces and just spread them apart slightly on a white base. 

The La Vie en Rose Paper Pack has such beautiful back and white designs and I decided to use one of those for the background of my card. A few Cricut cuts, a sentiment and this card came together pretty quickly. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to show off your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Vie en Rose Paper Pack, Paper Fundamentals Cardstock Packs: Adventure (Cranberry) and Enchantment (Poppy, Pomegranate and Ruby), White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Just to Say
Inks: Pomegranate
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Base and Bling Gems (ret.), Ruby Glitter Baker's Twine (ret.), ShinHan Marker

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

  1. Wow, love the color combination...beautiful card and love the puzzle die-cuts. It's strange but I have to do three cards as a set and I was thinking about puzzle pieces but didn't know how to put it together...great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of DSP on your card and the puzzle theme. I especially like how you interpreted the AHSC sketch this week by using nine puzzle pieces for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)