Sunday, May 15, 2016

Major Tease

My roomie for Convention knows that there is a gift coming her way when we get to the resort at Walt Disney World for the Close To My Heart Convention. That's a tradition that has been going for quite some time... I have let her know that I have been working on a couple of things for her and after this is posted, I am going to let her know that she can come and take a look to see her gift on my blog... It is actually inside the bag - really. She just won't be able to see what it is! I love teasing her - but I know she will be pleased with what I have created for her once she finally sees it at a later date. There are actually two gifts inside. I will have to collapse the bag for travel purposes so I was careful to make sure that there was nothing that would get crushed or damaged in transit. 

Happy contemplating, Laura. See you in just over a month's time :) 


Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. I would just enjoy having that pretty gift bag! Have a good time at convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea using a plain colored gift bag and adding the pretty combination of washi and glitter tape...very pretty. Can't wait to see what's inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)