Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Three Flower Thinking of You card

With a few new stamps from SU in the last few weeks, I decided to play in my craft room late last night and after looking around on Pinterest, I found an idea that I really liked. This card is is a sample of that idea. The stamp for the leaves and flowers is called "What I Love". It is a layering flower, to be done in 3 steps. 

I inked the background in 2 shades - Pear and Topiary. I stamped the flowers using Cotton Candy. The ribbon is from my stash but it matched really well. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: What I Love (not CTMH), Say it All
Inks: Cotton Candy, Pear, Topiary
Accessories: Sparkles Collection, Foam Tape, Pink Ribbon (not CTMH) 

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Very, very pretty, Alyson!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Back years when we were in school, you didn't wear pink and green...never understood why because the colors are so stunning together. CAS and beautiful card.

Melanie R said...

I remember making a school dress for myself in pink and green and my BFF thought it was a horrid combination of colors. It's always been one of my favorite combinations. Beautiful CAS card, Alyson!