Friday, January 15, 2016

My Little Precious Layout

I have had the pieces for this layout sitting on my desk for almost 2 months... Being away from home for a long period of time didn't give me a chance to complete it and then once it was completed, I had to fit it into the week between a few other posts.

So, finally, here it is. This is my precious Mika. She hates having her picture taken so it is unusual to catch her actually looking at the camera with a decent expression.

The title was a challenge - I stamped the letters with Memento ink but the ink still bled when I tried to blend the marker colours. I wanted to include the journaling under the title so I
added a flip flap and decorated the bottom of it so that part would show through. The journaling is written above that and on the back side of the card. I have no problems cutting my page protectors so I can open them up to read the journaling in my albums. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Adventure Fundamental Cardstock (Lagoon), Enchantment Fundamental Cardstock (Peacock), Patterned Paper (not CTMH)
Stamps: Framework Alphabet
Inks: Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Artistry Cartridge, Kraft Letters (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Clear Sparkles Assortment, Flip Flaps - Small Assortment, Lagoon Zipper Lace (ret.), Teal Ribbon x 2 (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, White Hinges and Brads (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)