Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Charlotte Workshop Cards

The following cards were created using the Close To My Heart workshop guide created by Denise Anderson-Turley. It's amazing that we have so many consultants willing to share their talents with us for the purpose of creating workshops for our own customers (which I have done). 

I did alter some of the cards slightly. One of them was to have a white on white background and I wasn't a fan of that so I changed the background cardstock. I also played around with the cardstock backgrounds and changed the B&T papers with some of the cardstock matches that were suggested. I added Slate to the mix as well. I used some different sentiments and I chose to use only the bulk sparkles to keep the cost down for my customers (as opposed to the Grey Enamel Dots). 

I love the way these turned out. My original for each card is shown on the left (with some of the changes) and then the extras that I created are on the right (both cards are the same so only one is shown with the other behind). 

Thanks, Denise, for all your hard work in preparing this workshop! 






Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Charlotte Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, White Daisy Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Springtime Wishes, Happy Birthday (ret.), Framed (ret.), Have a Happy Day (ret.), Big Hug
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Black
Accessories: Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts, Watercolour Paints, Paintbrush Set, Bulk Sparkles, Thin Foam Tape, Corner Rounder

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyson, I was browsing through your lovely creations and the Charlotte workshop cards caught my eye (along with many others). I especially like the one with the black background - very striking! Thank you for the suggestions for my blog... I started the blog (and challenges) at the insistence of my friend, Sue, so am still trying to learn how to configure it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)