Thursday, August 6, 2015

Masculine Car Birthday Card

I need a birthday card for a very difficult individual for whom to create... yes. one of THOSE. I think we all have one of those people on our lists. I recently found out that he loves old cars and so that was my take for this card - to use the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to create a pop-up card for him with a classic car inside! 
I haven't played much with this cartridge but the pop-up part of this card came together very quickly! For the front, I just slightly increased the size of the car, flipped it for the orientation, added some paper behind the open sections and I cut the image twice to get the wheels in a different colour. That was it! So simple. Inside the card, I coloured the car using our ShinHan markers. Again, a bit of paper placed behind the open sections and the car was finished. 
The rest of the card came together really quickly - just a handful of embellishments, a small stamp and everything was finished. 



Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Jackson Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock
Stamps: Cricut Artiste Collection - Birthday, Just a Number (ret.), Bingo Alphabet (ret.)
Inks: Cocoa, Juniper
Accessories: Artfully Sent Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Oceanside Sequins, Glacier Thick Twine, Mocha Opaques (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)