Monday, July 6, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 115

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts is a circle sketch this week - or sort of... It doesn't HAVE to be circles as a sketch can be interpreted any way you want to interpret it, but I chose to use circles as they fit the stamp I wanted to use! 

A long time friend of mine recently retired and I wanted to send a card off to him. Keeping the card relatively masculine in nature is always difficult for me! I chose to use a triangular border to help with that while still adding some bling in the form of white shimmer tape behind the open spaces and the small black flourishes are also shimmery as well. Being that he was a teacher, I chose to use the Chalk It Up Paper Pack without going too overboard with it, and added some stars as embellishments because he really was a "star" teacher. 



Won't you join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and show us your interpretation of this week's sketch? 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Chalk It Up Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Salutation Seals (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Sorbet
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, White Shimmer Trim, White Enamel Stars, Black Mini Medley Collection, Neutral Buttons (ret.), Lagoon Baker's Twine (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)