Sunday, March 29, 2015

Love You (Mika) Layout - Blossom

With some extra time this afternoon, I decided to use a recent photo of my precious Mika along with my favourite paper pack and create a layout. I seem to do very little scrapbooking lately - far more card making, so this was a nice change from my normal crafty activities. 

The Cricut cartridges came in very handy for this layout. And yes, the top pieces are purposely offset! After over 8 years with Close To My Heart, the Blossom Paper Pack is, I think, my favourite paper pack of all time. I love the colours, the patterns, the accessories and the stamp sets that go with this pack. Absolutely awesome :) 


Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Shower Flowers
Inks: Lagoon, Glacier, Sunset, Pear
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Blossom Assortment, Oceanside Sequins, Bitty Sparkles, ShinHan Marker (Turquoise Blue), Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)