Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary Card

Wow! I'm back! 
All my artwork is ready for Extravaganza and I can't believe I leave in less than 2 weeks now! And I actually had time today to sit down and create something... 
The Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week is to create a wedding card. Although mine looks like a wedding card, it is actually meant for my upcoming anniversary - 18 years - and don't you know that it occurs the day I leave for Convention? 
I have always wanted to try a white card (I found this one on Pinterest) and I almost made it... but I thought it looked a little too plain at the end so I had to add some red to it. I apologize for the shadows as I photographed it in the evening and just couldn't get away from the evening sun coming through the windows.
 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Tulip Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Love
Inks: Tulip, Grey Wool 
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Foam Tape


5 comments:

Cindy said...

Very Pretty!

Sãndra V. said...

Very nice and sweet. Love the pearls on the flowers and the small pop of color. Thanks for sharing.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2u.blogspot.com

Amy Moore said...

Beautiful card! I love that you were able to pop white flowers & pearls on a textured white base, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Joelle H. said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the way the flowers look on the swirled background. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Paige Dolecki said...

Alyson -

You've rocked out the monotone by giving us so many textures and layers to draw the eye in! Simply beautiful!

Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Paige