Monday, June 6, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - Congratulations!

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is all about congratulations! There are usually a lot of things happening around this time of the year that bring reasons to celebrate - graduation, people moving on to different locations for school or jobs, retirement... there are many more. 

I chose to use the sentiment of CELEBRATION rather than congratulations on my card. It's a little more generic and can be used for more occasions, including birthdays. 

I cut a background from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge and used that to lightly sponge a brick background on the card base. The flowers and leaves are from an old stamp set called Love Blooms. Fairly simple but I like the way it turned out. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your congratulatory creations. 
You have until the end of June to link up your projects. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock
Stamps: Doodled Designs, Say It All, Love Blooms (ret.)
Inks: Eggplant, Pixie, Memento Black
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Sponge Daubers, ShinHan Markers, Clear Sparkles Assortment, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. I never tire of CAS cards. Your flowers are beautifully colored and I love doodled images. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brick background and the flowers are colored beautifully. CAS and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)