Monday, May 9, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Baby Love

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is called Baby Love. Most people would interpret this challenge as a chance to create something to do with babies - a card or a layout featuring a baby or a young child. 
I decided to turn it around - after all, a child isn't possible without a mother and with Mother's Day having just passed here in Canada, it was the perfect opportunity for me to create a card for my mom. 

I love the new Florence paper pack that was just released in the new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog. It is full of bold and rich colours, so I decided to use that for my card. The stamp set, "A Bunch of Love" has two beautiful bouquets of flowers that can be coloured and cut using thin cuts as well. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of Baby Love. You have until the end of the month to enter this or any of the challenges during the month of May. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Florence Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Gold Glitter Paper, Teal Glitter Paper
Stamps: A Bunch of Love, Just to Say... Cricut Collection
Inks: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts, ShinHan Markers, Florence Sequins, Gold Foil Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors...love all the die-cuts and glitter. Your mom will love this card I'm sure. Also love that new floral stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors combination is beautiful, Alyson. How blessed you are to still have a mother to honor with your lovely handiwork and artistry. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)