Friday, July 24, 2026

Cut It Up 361 - Wheelie Great Birthday

 Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 361!

The theme for this challenge is embossing (either dry or heat embossing). I chose dry embossing. 

The grey background was embossed with a brick folder and I dragged a grey ink pad over the paper to enhance the bricks. The arches were die cut and I inked the inner one to create an outdoor scene. The bike was stamped, coloured and die cut and I added a sun at the top. The sentiment was placed under the image. 

Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until Monday, August 3 to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)